Extending the Adoption Content Pack for Office 365
IN THIS TOPIC:
- Extending the Adoption Content Pack for Office 365
- Driving Targeted Adoption Campaigns for Office 365
Introducing the Adoption Content Pack
Microsoft wanted to take user activity reporting to the next level and integrate their detailed information provided in the Office 365 Usage Reports with the interactive, graphical reporting found in Power BI. That’s how the adoption content pack was born in late 2016, and it is now available for all customers with enterprise licensing. You don’t even need to purchase licenses for Power BI as the free version works just fine.
- Feature Adoption: Tracks the usage of the different Office 365 workloads like Exchange, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint, etc.
- Communication Styles: Tracks how people use email, Skype (meetings), and Yammer to communicate.
- Collaboration Methods: Tracks how people use SharePoint and OneDrive for Business.
- Activation: Tracks the activation of Office 365 ProPlus, Project, and Visio licenses.
Extending the Adoption Content Pack
The 4ward365 unified management solution can perform specific usage activity monitoring and create inactivity reports to identify users who need additional training or assistance with specific Office 365 workloads. Using customizable templates, the IT administrators can send targeted messages to those specific users with links to marketing content explaining the advantages of Office 365 functionality based on their job role. The solution then tracks the activity based on those
communications and reports on the usage trends for that group of users.
Summary of Targeted Adoption Capabilities
As described within this blog entry, the Adoption Content Pack is only going to help identify users who need additional training or incentives to start using specific features within Office 365. The solution stops there. It leaves the hard work up to the IT administrators to drive adoption. 4ward365 can help customers easily target user groups for specific adoption campaigns, design the communications for education and awareness, track the campaign activities, and then report on usage trends. The 4ward365 solution has all the built-in functions necessary to truly drive adoption of Office 365 within your company.