Azure AD: new application usage reports
A 360° PICTURE OF ALL SERVICES INTEGRATED WITH AZURE AD
The new usage report makes it easy for IT administrators to monitor application activity and identify any trends or adoption issues. It also provides key metrics to provide IT management about Azure application investments.
All of these new reports provide information that includes:
- Number of unique users in the last 30 days
- Total access amount in the last 30 days
- User access in different timeframes: 7 days, 14 days, 30 days, 60 days and 90 days;
From within the 4ward365 interface you can get more information on selected applications:
- List of users
- Number of distinct (unique) users running a specific application for a given time range
- Last activity date tracked by Microsoft
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Dynamics CRM
- … and other custom applications integrated with Azure AD
MORE TO COME
We will soon include more information to expand on the usage of applications like AD Rights needed, Historical access and trends over time!