WELCOME TO GAETA RELEASE NOTES
ON THIS PAGE:
SO, WHAT’S CHANGED?
Gaeta: new 4ward365 breathtaking release!
Apart from bug fixing, our team brought you these fantastic new features: New SharePoint reports, SharePoint tab in the User Card, Add to favorite report, More detailed notification messages, print a report in PDF, New 4ward365 reports (Distributors, Partners, Customers) as well as improved import capabilities.
WHAT’S NEW IN 4WARD365?
NEW SHAREPOINT REPORTS
Note: SharePoint reports are currently available for Beta users only.
- SharePoint Navigator: this report provides a picture of the company SharePoint library, type, last modified date, number of items presented and permissions given.
- SharePoint Library Size: check between SharePoint sites to determine which one has a greater size and number of items; includes its URL address and title.
- SharePoint Permissions: verify the permission type of a specific site, along with its name and URL, as well as groups and roles enabled for this site.
- SharePoint Activity: this report provides an overview of SharePoint activities such as when a site was modified, the days since last modified and by whom.
SHAREPOINT TAB IN USER CARD
How about checking SharePoint details directly in the User Card for a specific user? Now you can find it directly in the new SharePoint tab presented in the User Card.
Schedule and print your reports in PDF
By simply clicking ‘Print’ in the report, you are now able to save it in PDF form ready to be printed!
You can even schedule them to receive them daily in your mailbox.
Do you need to change the logo and use your own?
No problem, you will soon be able to do it!
ADD TO FAVORITE REPORTS
You have 2 different ways to add a particular report to your favorite reports. The new implemented method allows you to easily add a report ‘as is’ to your favorites by simply clicking a star icon near the report title.
Another way to add a report is by using the ‘save’ function. In addition to saving a report to favorites, you can also save it with particular filters that you applied and give it a specific name.
These reports can be found under ‘Favorite Reports’, but you can differentiate them by the icon in front of the report name.
Where a star icon stands for the reports added by using the ‘Add to favorites’ method, the letter (A) specifies that these reports are aggregated reports, and a floppy disk icon shows that this report was added by using ‘Save’ function.
NEW 4WARD365 REPORTS
- Distributors: find more details about 4ward365 distributors;
- Partners: check all the information regarding your partners;
- Customers: see more details about your direct customers or your partner customers.
MORE DETAILED NOTIFICATION MESSAGE
Notification messages now include additional information.
Enjoy your journey over the beautiful Italian landscape with our amazing 4ward365 Release!