1. DEFINITIONS & INTERPRETATION
“Customer Materials” means all works and materials:
- uploaded to, stored on, processed using or transmitted via the Platform by or on behalf of the Customer or by any person or application or automated system using Your account; and
- otherwise provided by the Customer to 4ward in connection with this Agreement;
including but not limited to Customer Data.
“Defect” means a defect, error or bug having an adverse effect on the appearance, operation or functionality of the Platform, but excluding any defect, error or bug caused by or arising as a result of:
- an act or omission of the Customer, or an act or omission of one of Your employees, officers, agents, suppliers or sub-contractors; or
- an incompatibility between the Platform and any other system, application, program or software not specified as compatible in Schedule 1;
Terms defined in the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) have the meanings set out in the DPA.